Thursday, May 26, 2011

From my out post in Crest


My new geranium in my dye pot.



No Man is an Island . In my solitude of not being able to talk back to the world I wonder if I should grow a beard and become a hermit. . Now that I have been cut off from society with only my dogs and me. My comments being unable to be heard from the blogger world. I think I know how monks feel .I am on my own little island looking at my bloggers friends posting and realizing that my comments will just have to stay in my own little head. Poor friends can’t hear Great pictures! Great Rugs or I love your garden! I am sure you all are just heart broken that my blogger voice has been muted. Take heart some day I shall return with my poetic voice and my inspirational wit or not.Lol Cheri


                                                 What can these be?                                                                  
 
 
 
 
                                                   

8 comments:

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

Amidst the silence I can still hear you for your words paint pictures for all the world to see....
Susan x

Julia said...

Cheri, I still can read your post and you can still beat the system and post your comments right here on your blog and I'll come by to read them. Hang in there. I believe tat those thingies might be drop spindles. Am I right?

Grow a bead and become a monk. That's too funny.

My word verification today is poofi. Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi julia, I can comment to my self. LOl. The little tools are used in making bobbin lace.Hubby made them. The Good news is Megan is starting the process of being a mom on Saturday. So by the end of this weekend it will be Three weeks in the hospital.Baby is 37 weeks and their delivering him at 37 weeks because of Megans health.Thank Goodness I have my faith and the prayers of friends, Oh a sense of humor at times. Cheri

Kim said...

Hi Cheri,
First, thanks for the birthday wishes. I still can't comment from my computer but discovered tonight I CAN comment using my iPad. So my advice is go buy an iPad.
LOL

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, That's great news that soon the baby will be born and I hope and pray that everything will go well and according to plan.

See, I told you that I would come by to check on your blog. Keeps us updated on the baby and mother progress. It will get real busy once the baby arrives. Try to get some rest now if you can. Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, Great idea buy an Ipad. Lol I can't even master this darn computer. I am glad your checking my blog Julia. I just want these last two days to go by fast. Cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, I'm checking in on your blog again and I see that Kim succeeded in leaving a comment. Smart girl she is. Saturday is right around the corner, two more sleep and it's Saturday. Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, Kim was using the ipad to make comments well now that doesn't work for posting comments. What a pain but how can we complain when it's free. Cheri