Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan

Japan and their sorrow,    

                                                  


As I turned on the computer this morning I saw the sadness of the loss of life climbing. Disasters in all parts of the World seemed far removed sometimes and yet I know there are those in our blog world who have experienced disasters in their part of the world.

My Prayer goes out to Japan and all the places being affected. In San Diego we had a child and some grandma’s needing some help from a wave surge. We had a bait barge broken that’s about it.

Crescent city in Northern California got it’s boats and docks ruined millions of Dollars in a town that makes it’s living from the Sea . We are so Blessed that this is about all that happened in California but for the poor people of Japan my heart goes out at such massive loss. So as I work in my garden today remembering when years ago we had a wildfire destroy over a two hundred homes in Crest I feel for the Japan and their loss of Life and homes and feel for Julia and her flood and those I don’t know that were touched by an unfortunate

Experience with a disaster.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

It is overwhelming, isn't it? To understand their anguish, yet feel so helpless.
With prayers and sorrow,
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Courtney, taking a water break from my garden.
It just seems like it is getting worse and worse.Those poor families.It is overwhelming!

Bee Lady said...

Yes it is overwhelming to them I'm sure. I just watch the news and start tearing up. I have a cousin and his wife over there. I'm so happy they are safe and her family is safe. He is in the service and she is Japanese. He's stationed there and out to sea right now. I'm going to post an e-mail from her tomorrow.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Your lucky their safe,What a sad situation for all the people and their families.Cheri