Friday, February 25, 2011

Knock me over with a feather I won something!

Look What I won  in February!


The only things I have ever won  was quilt related.I won a quilt pattern on a bus trip to a quilt show and a shopping bag that's about it.So you could have knocked me over with
a feather last week.I was so shocked when I won the February give a way. I kept looking at the name
Back to Larkrise on the computer screen over and over and I almost spilled my coffee as I read
her blog saying I was the winner!
I have to say I would be a perfect person on a gameshow to win something because I am such a kid
at heart and get  so happily excited!

I love Cheri Payne  quilt patterns  they have cute
designs and I have several in the works right
now. Cheri uses wool and fabric and wool applique.If you have seen my blog from the beginning
there are some of her quilts I have been working on.


The background is so pretty!
I love her patterns and was happy to find her blog.

I  was so excited our mailbox is down the road so everyday I would run up to see if it came and there it was. I will treasure this little Quilt with all my heart! Thank You Cheri from this Cheri in Crest http://quiltsbycheri.blogspot.com/     This is her blog check it out and maybe you'll become a fan like me.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats!! I hardly ever win anything either! But I won a pattern on a giveaway recently. Like you, I was like a small child at Christmas! Enjoy!
Courtney

Kim said...

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! I have no idea what this means but a guy on Dancing with the Starts last year used to say it and it made me laugh! Woohoo Congratulations!!
Its fun to be a winner! I still haven't won a free donut yet but I win in other areas! :)

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Courtney and Kim, I think it's a good trait to appreciate happy moments like a kid. I hung my new little quilt up and love it so much.
Kim that is so funny Winner Winner Chicken dinner that is a great expression!!!!
Cheri

Julia said...

Congratulations on your winning. It's always fun to be picked. Enjoy the beautiful little quilt. JB

acorn hollow said...

oh so exciting!!!! and cute!!!!! lucky you!!!!
Cathy

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

How wonderful.
I hope it shall inspire and be enjoyed for years to come.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Susan x

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, Cathy and Susan, I love it I am so excited to win something!
I hung it on my wall, it looks great!Have a fun weekend gals!