Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rug Hooking Drum Roll

Settling in at my Larkrise,


                                              Morris being a Rude Cat neighbor





Today as I woke up after a sleepless night of pondering where was I going to put all my wonderful books and how am I going to a arrange a small Quilt room.

I paused and realized that sometimes it’s the process of working on something which is perhaps more fulfilling then the ending. My mind has been swirling with thoughts of where everything is going in each room, to where am I going to put some rose bushes. The final thought is hoping Morris quits sitting on the roof at night. There is nothing wrong with sitting on a roof but sitting on my neighbors roof and they have Big Big Barky Dogs is not such a good idea plus these are new neighbors that we have never met.
                                      Drum Roll Please!!!
                                  I am close to the end........
                                                                                    outside temp is 84 degrees today! Hot!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

my outside temp is 26 and snowing hard. I love your rug such wonderful colors. I hope morris doesn't meet the dogs face to face.
cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy, Wow 26 thats cold.Thanks for enjoying my rug colors.This was the biggest rug I ever made. Morris must have a death wish! He is a character. Well I have to finish dinner I made Enchiladas for dinner. Cheri

Gayle said...

Your rug is looking GREAT! I recently posted a picture of that same design by Maggie that a friend is working on - it's always fun to see the same design done by different people because of the color choices etc so you might like to stop by my blog and take a look!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Gayle, In my rug hooking group i take at night everyone made the pattern and your right everyones looks different! Color choices and what you have available of wool makes every rug your own even if it's pattern. Cheri