Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Day in Crest




 I am looking at my things to do list, After taking this picture I need to hose off the shutters!




                                      Home Sweet Home


O.K so I am corny but I had such a good evening after another night of Jane Austen DVD watching .Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austen movie of all time .My crazy animals were around me.  I  was busy working on my large rug hooking . I am slowly progressing towards the end. The end of the hooking part that is.


                                       I have a lot of work to do, The ground is hard. My daylilies
                                      need to be planted.I need to find my clippers and start working!
                                                                        




This Morning as I type this blog I think of what my world looked like from my front Window.I can see a park and a group of workers working in the park. I enjoy a green venue of grass and a little group of kids walking to school. There is a man in the park with two big Dobermans running through the wet grass.Their all gone now since I had my camera packed away but it was fun sitting here and enjoying the outside world first thing this Morning.


3 comments:

Julia said...

I'm glad that you are all settled in and that you are enjoying hooking on your big rug and that you are almost finished.

Here the ground is all white and the trees are bare except the evergreen trees. I'm admiring your Morning Glories climbing on the shutters, very pretty and the grass is so very green. I hope that you will be happy there with all your things that you love. JB

acorn hollow said...

I wish my yard look like that right now! It is a sea of white frozen stuff. I won't see that again until spring.
cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia and Cathy,San Diego county had a lot of rain this winter. It was nice to have the rain but come summer my water bill climbs.My morning glories take over my deck and the shutters. They can be invasive even though their pretty, I am off to home depot to get planter mulch tomorrow and start digging in the dirt.You both are so lucky to have the four seasons.I remember looking forward to Spring when I lived in Wyoming.
I try to be happy where ever I am planted.Cheri