Friday, January 7, 2011

Moving Weekend

Moving Weekend






Can you see I’m a little frazzled!

This is the last post until I get hooked up to the internet  on Monday. My dolls had a great look of confusion which is Me trying to get everything done. Maulie and Morris are going to be transported back to their own home this weekend. I know Maulie is going to miss barking at the postman. In Crest  our mail is delivered up the street since were on a dirt road.Poor Maulie!I hope she doesn't start barking at horses that will won't be good.   Today I went up to Crest after having coffee with Linda.  Linda is such a  good friend and fellow gardener and I count my blessings for our friendship.Linda brought me a bunch of little dwarf pomegranate bushes. Their so cute because they don’t grow big and the pomegranates are small. The size of a small golf ball cut in half.

I dug up some of my daylilies and so I am eager to plant them in Crest. So goodbye until next week, Cheri Maulie and Morris

8 comments:

Kim said...

Cheri,
I hope your move is trouble free. I'm sure Maulie will find some new friends to "talk" with.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by my book posting. So, you used to visit my old shop Heart's Ease in Cambria? Wonderful. Then you know that I've been collecting old gardening books forever. I just can't resist them or other nature and children's books. Some of the best of the books got to come home with me when I sold the shop.

Good luck on your move and be sure to stop by for another visit.

All best wishes,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Karen Whittal said...

Hope you are all settled into your new place.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Sharon, Yes I am finally settled in Crest. About 20 or something years ago my husband and I would go to Cambria and stay at The Cambria Pines lodge and some other motel in town which I forgot the name of.The first time we went to Cambria my daughter was about eight at the time. I loved Cambria! Anyhow Your books were so interesting to see on the book shelf in your shop.I liked going through the maze of little rooms and treasures and ending up in the garden. It made a lasting impression on me.I loved your garden and Hearts Ease was such a unique place!! I would come home all ready to garden away.I am glad you still have your books. Cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, It was trouble free just tiring but Maulie barked at a horse first thing this morning that had two dogs by it side on a walk down to the horse ring.Cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Karen I am settled in a little, still putting things up and I weeded a lot today, It had rained so I took advantage of the wet ground.

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

I hope the move is progressing well. It can be a little overwhelming I'm sure but look at all the enjoyment making this new place home.
Susan x

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Susan, It is going good boxes everywhere . Maulie is starting to look more settled. Well back to work, Cheri