Friday, December 31, 2010

A Primitive New Years Eve in California

         


I can’t believe it’s New Years Eve! It’s a quiet New Years Eve in California. . I ran to Costco bought a pizza and Maulie and I are waiting for my husband to come home. I am reminiscing on all the rug hooking projects I worked on. The quilts I finished and the ones I am still in the process of making. I called some girlfriends in Oregon and Missouri to wish them a Happy New Year and called my daughter and son in law to Wish them a Happy New Year too! Now I can relax listen to 
Wuthering Heights on my ipod and Thank all my new blog friends for taking a look at my life . I totally enjoy looking at everyone’s blog and count it as such a fun pleasure to see how everyone’s day is going. I know this sounds silly but when I was a little girl I used to look at Sunset Magazine. I would look in the back section and you could tear out a post card and mail it back. In return you would get information on different places in the United States. It was fun to learn about Nevada or Arizona or wherever. Blogging is like having a pen pal. So much better then Sunset post card!  I'll probably never go to all these places in the world   
but I can learn about the nice women who live all over this small  world…. Thanks for Following me on my blog Cheri




9 comments:

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Beautiful blog! Have a warm, safe and cozy New Year!
Take Care,
Robin

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Robin, Thank You, I loved your blog too!I had better get to work today working on my projects.I do like to finish things eventually. Lol Cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love having you as a blogger friend and am learning to appreciate the primitive a lot more. Have a Happy New Year in a primitive way. All the Best this new year can bring. Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

All the best to you Julia too!Cheri

Kim said...

Hi Cheri.
I couldn't agree with you more. I have met so many wonderful people from all over. Your blog is delightful and I look forward to peeking more into your world this year :)
Kim

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Kim, I love your humor and your courage!
Cheri

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

There are lots of reasons why we seem drawn to visit a particular blog... sometimes we just happen upon them or are attracted by a common interest.
I found the name of yours captivating being a huge fan of the series also.
Did you know the beginning of the final 6 episodes is airing this very evening in Britain but we shall have to wait months for the showing here...
Anyways Happy New Year!
Susan

Larkrise garden girl said...

Really Susan, I am so jealous! I love the series
the people are so wonderful to watch. I always end up smiling at Thomas Brown and I love Dorcas.I wish I had known it at the very beginning of the series. I had to watch it on utube. I love that era. I wish there were more shows like Lark Rise.Happy New Years Susan!!
I had a little bit of country side today. A full grown coyote ran by me in the middle of the city. I am in the middle of moving back to my Lark Rise. Cheri

Huỳnh Việt said...

A full grown coyote ran by me in the middle of the city. I am in the middle of moving back to my Lark Rise. Cheri http://dakhoaaua.vn/dot-mun-coc-bang-laser-bao-nhieu-tien-1730.html

Những thông tin hay về các bệnh đa khoa có tại phòng khám đa khoa tốt nhất quận 6