Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let it Snow! Snow! Snow!

                   


                                           All Shapes and Sizes

Snowmen’s come in all sizes and shapes from


My first rug hooking Snowman that is too primitive for words to a old snowman with twig arms and a funny little hat.

To a  Snowman in need of a hat. It’s fun to look at old projects and bring them out at Christmas and see how your

Creativity is getting a little better from the early years.

                                 My first rug






                                        I am a snowman in need of a hat.

 This last picture is a Christmas tree we did in our rug hooking group. You use a funnel for the base.I didn't do it another gal did. I am still working on my large rug.The picture is a little blurry sorry!  

4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

wonderful quilt! I love that little tree maybe some time I will be able to have the time to make one.
cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

I thought the tree was darling too.Cheri

Julia said...

Opps, I left a comment yesterday but must have forgotten to do the rest.

I love snowmen in any sizes or shape. I love all your snowmen but that wall hanging is so adorable. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

That little snowman wallhanging quilt was from a card with directions on how to make it.Snowmen are cute!Cheri