Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baaa Baa Black and White Sheep Have you any Wool?

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I think I am in a turkey induced coma. I have been playing with my new Nano Ipod. I love it! It’s amazing how exciting it is to get a new computer plaything. It only took me a couple hours to figure out how to install a new Ipod. I went from a shuffle to a Nano To me it’s like discovering fire. I am such a cave woman. I think I realize what the caveman felt like when he had heat. Lol! I had forgotten my passwords and I finally had to reinstall my Itunes I know this is boring but the clincher is I have Fire and I am loving my new Nano.
 ,Plus I didn’t have to call
anyone to help me. So now back to Rug hooking! Check out this little Sheep she’s a cutie,





Last year I made this Sheep
for my daughter.
It was one of the projects
 in my rug hooking class that
    Donna gives at Country Loft.
I loved this critter.
 While at Megan's for Christmas
I spied the little  
Sheep and took some pictures.
 I like the idea it looks like a pull toy.
 Now I think I want to make another one.
Add one more project to my list!





Little Sheep under the Tree.


 
What a belly my little Lamb has!


Mekenna is watching me..



10 comments:

Kim said...

That sheep is adorable. Perfect as a pull toy under the tree.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, It was one of my favorite patterns. The hardest part is turning the two sides inside out. Cheri

Gayle said...

I too, love your sheep pull toy - your choice of wools really gave the surface some interest - and his little tail is perfect!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks gayle,I am also a spinner so I had some raw wool I used for the tail.Since my daughter likes lighter colors then me. I attached the bell around the neck with some nice cotton.Cheri

Julia said...

Cheri, what a darling sheep. I love the texture and the fact that it's a pull toy. Mekenna is adorable.

You are not alone on turkey induced come. I still have a lot of turkey left and look forward to making a big pot of yummy turkey soup.

Have a great week. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, Too much food I ate. Mekenna is my daughter Megan and Mikes Dog . Mekenna is the sweetest dog she can never have enough love.Cheri

Julia said...

Cheri, I just noticed that my comment should have read" turkey induced coma." lol. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are right that the gifts were nice but the grand kids and family was the best part. I just wished that all my kids were home for Christmas. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Julia, That happens to me all the time. I forget to put my reading glasses on and then I have already posted something. It's crazy but I read it as Turkey induced coma. Lol I just have one daughter and I couldn't imagine not having all your ducklings around you at Christmas time. Hugs Cheri

acorn hollow said...

What a cute pull toy. I love the picture of the dog so funny.
cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Mekenna is a hoot!