Sunday, August 29, 2010

Maulie Brown goes to the ocean

That's SeaWorld in the background
Saturday Jack and I got up and took Maulie our Shitzu to Fiesta Island in San Diego.  Fiesta Island in San Diego has a great dog park . There is access to the beach and dogs are allowed to go romping without their leashes. My dog Maulie was so excited to be at the park for the first time. Maulie  got so active and energetic so quickly at Fiesta Island we both were laughing at her little doggie glee!  Usually you walk into the enclosure of a dog park and every dog rushes your dog.   Fiesta Island dog park is such a large area you can walk in with your dog and have more natural encounters with other dogs. One of  the things I noticed  at once was that  dogs are more interested in the beach or playing and smelling all the beach smells.   Maulie and Jack and I had a fun couple hours at the park.  Our little group  must have  walked about a mile just going on the trail with Maulie leading . I have to smile because Jack and Maulie had a great nap later in the afternoon. I guess it was good walk for all of us!After I dropped those two off  at home I rushed to the quilt show at Country Loft for the Sew for the Cure for Breast Cancer.Sew for a Cure is great cause and I'll share that story later in the week.

Don't forget to Click the pictures to make them bigger



 
I wonder what this plant is? It was growing in the sand and I just thought it had a pretty pink color.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some other dog lovers walking their dogs at the dog park area of Fiesta Island in San Diego
 
 

Maulie is having a great time at Fiesta Island
You would think Maulie is a blood hound!
 
  

0 comments: